PDP is a player centered development program. The principal focus is to build a solid foundation of physical, tactical and technical skills through quality training and coaching. Participants in PDP have a passion for playing and a desire to improve their skills and knowledge of the game.
To build a solid foundation of physical, tactical, psychological and technical skills through a consistently high level of training and coaching.
· Ages: Boys and Girls (Birth Year 2012)
· Seven weeks of instruction. Each training session lasting 75 minutes
· Primary Focus on Player's Individual Technical Skill with the Ball (Dribbling, Turning, Passing, Receiving, & Striking the Ball)
· Exposure to advanced training and coaching.
· At least two competitions dates per season.
· Players will receive Uniforms for competition.
· Players will compete in both spring and rec soccer seasons as well at the EDP festival.
This program is for players that show a passion and excitement to develop greater skills and knowledge of the game. The expectation is for players to be prepared for the progression to the select program.
Program Cost Includes:
· Program Fees
· Coaching Fees
· Training Gear
For more information about the Player Development Program please contact Patrick Kilby.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Henlopen Soccer Club?
Contact us at email@example.com