Registration will close on Jan. 8, 2020!
Main Office E-mail: Info@HenlopenSoccerClub.Org
7 Week Season - games played at Cape Henlopen High School gymnasium
Regular Registration Fee: $60
Games will be played on Sundays between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. Games will be 20 minutes long with no half time. Teams will consist of 5 players (4 field + 1 goalie). Teams can have a maximum of 8 players. This program is for both male/female players. Teams will be co-ed. Adults/Henlopen Soccer Coaches will be on site to coordinate and act as referees.
Players are assigned to teams based upon birth years.
Players born in 2011 = U9
2010 = U10
2009 = U11
2008 = U12
2007 = U13
2006 = U14
2005 = U15
2004 = U16
2003 = U17
2002 = U18
2001 = U19
How do I sign up on the website?
1) Go to www.HenlopenSoccerClub.org
2) Click “Programs-Winter Futsal” and click on the blue line for Register for 2020 Winter Futsal.
3) If you have already created an account on this system, enter your username and password to sign in to your account. If you have not created an account, please do so. You must enter the parent/guardian information first. Then you will be able to add your child’s information.
4) Once you have created your profile and your child(rens) profile, programs will pop up based on your child’s birth date.
5) Please answer the questions and finish registration with paying by Visa, MasterCard.
Can my child play in an older division?
In most cases, Henlopen Soccer Club encourages players to play in their appropriate age group. A request to play up can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed for approval.
When does registration close?
January 8, 2020
Will games be played at more than one location?
No. All games will be held Sunday mornings at Cape Henlopen High School gymnasium, Lewes, DE.
Will my child have a team practice during the week?
No, there will not be any team practices for the Futsal Program.
Will the players get uniforms?
Henlopen Soccer Club will be using reversible pennies for the Futsal games. Pinnies will be handed out to players before each game and collected from the players after each game. Players are required to provide their own shorts, shin guards, sneakers and knee high socks.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Henlopen Soccer Club?
Contact us at email@example.com