August 10th Update:
- Teams may now play games against each other, a team from another club or state
- Teams may attend leagues and tournaments
- Teams still need to follow Covid/Social Distancing protocols
- If a player or parent from your club contracts the virus, they are to contact the DE Health Dept.
- Spectators (Practice) - For competitive players and recreational players U10 and older, parents are encouraged to drop off or stay in their car. For younger players, parents are encouraged to remain on-site in their car. If parents do come out to the fields, a mask is required. Social distancing protocols apply.
- Spectators (Games) - Families are encouraged to limit the number of spectators. Spectators must wear a mask and must practice social distancing.
Things that stay the same:
- Return to play is 100% voluntary.
- Players should still come to and leave from practice wearing a mask
- Players should practice social distancing whenever possible on and off the field.
- In practice, no one should touch balls with their hand, other than GK's. No throw-ins.... when the ball goes out of play, kick-ins should be used to restart play. Throw ins are allowed during games
- No heading in practice. Heading is allowed during games
- No high fives, hugs, etc.
- No Spitting
- No sharing of equipment cones, pinnies, shin guards, water bottles, uniforms, etc.
- Intensified cleaning and disinfection of our equipment and premises